Global Hospitality is renown for creating the ideal match between candidates and clients. We understand that companies as well as people have individual personalities that must be considered to achieve truly successful placements. When you add Global onto your team, we listen as carefully to you as we do to the candidates we interview on your behalf. Your objectives, your criteria, and your budget for a position are just the beginning. Company culture, methods of operation, working environment and other intangibles are also evaluated and added to the search portfolio. From the outset, our objective isn’t just to make a placement, but to bring you the star candidate that will best promote the long-term success of your company.
Global Hospitality consultants approach each assignment with a proven search process and methodology derived from many years of experience recruiting talent for the hospitality industry:
Step 1: Define Goals and Specifications.
- Consult with client on company culture, state of business, and corporate vision.
- Define the job specifications, such as title, scope and responsibilities, compensation package, reporting relationships, and profile of the ideal candidate.
- Compile list of target sources for candidates.
- Identify candidates using proprietary database, international network of contacts, and industry research.
- Screen and evaluate candidates and prepare profiles as appropriate for client review.
- Interview prospects to determine whether their backgrounds are “on target” with client needs.
- Prepare briefs for clients that highlight personal traits, work history, and observations made by interviewer.
- Create final candidate list and arrange for client interviews of candidates.
- Conduct final reference checks.
- Conduct finalist interviews and select candidate.
- Solicit the employees of an active Global client.
- Contact all sources and unsuccessful candidates to tie up loose ends.
- Ensure smooth transition for executive and client satisfaction with the search.
- Conduct candidate post-hire survey.
- Maintain relationship with client to follow hire’s progress.
- Maintain relationship with employee to ensure smooth transition and evaluate progress.