For over 30 years, Global Hospitality has worked to achieve and deserve its reputation for an exceptional track record of successful placements with our clients.
How do we do it? We listen as carefully to you as we do to the candidates we interview on your behalf. Your objectives, your criteria, and your budget for a position are just the beginning. Company culture, methods of operation, working environment and other intangibles are also evaluated and added to the search portfolio. We don’t just want to make a placement. We want to bring you a candidate who will become one of your most valuable staff members and who will best promote the long-term success of your company.
Global Hospitality consultants approach each assignment with a proven search process and methodology derived from many years of experience recruiting talent for the hospitality industry.
Step 1: Define Goals and Specifications.
- Consult with client on company culture, state of business, and corporate vision.
- Define the job specifications, such as title, scope and responsibilities, compensation package, reporting relationships, and profile of the ideal candidate.
- Assist with preparation of Job Description if needed.
Step 2: Identify and Evaluate Candidates.
- Compile list of target sources for candidates.
- Identify candidates using proprietary database, international network of contacts, and industry research.
- Screen and evaluate candidates and prepare appropriate profiles for client review.
- Pre-qualified, pre-screened candidates are then presented to the client. Our presentations are based on our interviews with candidates regarding their work history and our understanding of how their skill set and strengths could benefit the client.
- Discuss with client which candidates they would like to interview.
Step 3: Candidate Interview Process.
- Assist client in scheduling, arranging and organizing the interview process with the selected candidates.
- Following interviews, debrief both candidate and client as to interest level and fit for the position.
- Continue this process until a final candidate list is developed.
- Schedule all subsequent interviews until creation of a final candidate list.
Step 4: Candidate Selection.
- Work with the client to facilitate finalist interviews.
- Once client has selected the candidate they wish to hire, help with final reference checks.
- Work with client to smooth transition throughout the final steps, including assisting client with negotiating compensation and benefits package.
Step 5: Success.
- Contact unsuccessful candidates to tie up loose ends.
- Maintain relationship with client to follow hire’s progress.
- Maintain relationship with employee to ensure smooth transition and evaluate progress.
Global Hospitality takes extreme care to ensure that our clients receive the best candidates possible. Throughout the entire search process, we seek to create the ideal match between client and candidate. In partnership with the client, Global conducts extensive due diligence on final candidates to maximize the chances of a successful long-term hire, backed by an exclusive guarantee of up to one year. Please ask one of our consultants for details of our Guarantee terms.