Our Professional Code of Ethics is the foundation of our commitment to every firm and every person with whom we work.
Code of Ethics
Global Hospitality client relationships are built on mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We honor the trust placed in us with each contract with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
We pledge to every client and candidate that we will always:
- Respect the confidentiality of information received from both clients and candidates.
- Maintain the anonymity and confidentiality of a client until permission for disclosure has been given.
- Screen, evaluate and reference all candidates as part of the hiring process.
- Abide by all provisions and laws of the Employment Agencies Act, the Human Rights Code and/or the Equal Employment and Opportunity Commission.
- Stand behind our work with the most comprehensive performance pledge in the industry, the Global one-year guarantee.
We further pledge that we will never:
- Submit unsolicited resumes.
- Forward a resume without the candidate’s consent.
- Solicit the employees of an active Global client.
- Recruit any employee we have previously placed.
- Knowingly withhold pertinent information about either a client or a candidate that might influence the other’s decision.